Apr 9, 2008

Gutterman Eyes!

So, 2008 has really been a good year!  It's only April and already so many unbelievable moments have been given to me!  Yesterday I made a quick 3 hour drive to Louisville to meet my birth father and family!  WOW.  I knew where my nose came from (Thanks, Meg!) and now I know that my eyes aren't alone in this world!  This is my birth father, John, and my brother, Jonny.  Don't we look like a fantastic trio?  Sam needs to join in this crowd, too, because he definitely has those Gutterman eyes.  

I had a wonderful time meeting more of my immediate family. We cooked a massive amount of spaghetti with a banging sauce, drank a whole lot of red wine, laughed, cried and just reveled in the moments. I'm so glad that from now on neither of my children will have to wonder where they came from and who they might look like in this crazy, crazy world.  


Peace and love to all of the Guttermans!  Thanks for making room for one more!  xx 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Lisa, I am sure loving your blog. The pictures are fabulous and the narratives are even better.
I read them all a bunch of times over and over and of course, I am crying. Pretty emotional gal!! I admire how happy you are with your family and I think that you are a blessing to this family. I hope to meet your family soon. Take care and I love you.
Aunt Lisa