Jun 10, 2008

Matt's Graduation

(Matt receives his diploma)
(Aunt Dani and Celia)
(Grandpa Dan and Grandma Meg with Celia and Sam)
(L to R: Sue, John, me, Nita, Dan, Celia, Sam, Meg, Willie, Kathy, JP, Emily, and Danielle)
Last Friday Johnny, Sam, Celia and I made the L-O-N-G drive to Wisconsin for my brother's high school graduation. Both children were surprisingly terrific during the 12 hour ride; Samuel was Celia's keeper in the back seat. Graduation day was a steamy, sunny, back burner, but so much fun (everyone came home with pink cheeks and of course I forgot to lather up with sunscreen and sizzled my shoulders!).
          Meg and Dan met their grand-children and son-in-law and I met Dan's parents and two second cousins (from Lousiville, KY).  I am here to tell you that the food way up there in WI was NO JOKE. I seriously think that I gained 10 lbs.  Almost at any given time, someone was eating or cooking.  I did a whole lot of eating.  Good times!  

No comments: