Nov 11, 2008

Love, Friends, new and old....

Laura, Jenny, Rhonda, Dee Dee, Me, Mandy, and Angie Congratulations Dee Dee!


Andrea, me, Iris, and Amanda...Congratulations Iris and Kevin!



This past Saturday was a busy, busy day. Johnny and I went to the wedding of my co-worker and friend, Iris, who married Sam's math teacher! Then, I headed off to Ashland to see some gals that I haven't seen in a long time! I graduated with these gals, and I'm happy to say that nearly 15 years later we all still keep in touch. It might be only for weddings and babies, but at least we touch base every year or so. This occasion was for Dee Dee's upcoming wedding. Congrats Dee Dee. Love you all! Oh, we missed you, Nance!

1 comment:

The Nance said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't be there!!! Everyone looks great and Celia is precious!!!