Jul 6, 2008

Lonestar Gal



While I was halfway across the country in the vast state of Texas, I was always behind my camera lens so I walked away with this only picture of me. Believe me, I wish I had drank a little less Mexican Martini's (that happened to be so very delicioso) and snapped a couple shots of my spankin' orange boots. However, as it is, I have plenty of incredible shots of my stay in San Antonio and day trip to Austin, which I will be soon posting to my flickr site. The culture was rich; the food was so tasty; music filled the streets; and the Texas way sank deep into my soul.

I certainly do wish I was there for pure play, but alas I was deligiently working on improving my pod/vodcasting techniques at the NECC (computer technology) conference. The sessions proved to be well worth the trek to the Lonestar State, especially those Mac sessions that had me drooling on the new iMacs. yum. So, needless to say, I'm inspired to produce some new work; keep your eyes and ears posted on my links.

No comments: