Jul 1, 2008

Tag...4 things

Okay, I've apparently been tagged (thanks, Rhonda!), which has never happened before. So here goes:

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1) Enjoying the birth of my first child, Samuel.
2) Not enjoying an unhealthy relationship.
3) Trying to finish up college with a newborn.
4) Graduating with my BFA

4 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1) Living in North Carolina
2) Working as the Director of Education and Programming at the Hickory Museum of Art
3) Traveling to Germany
4) Becoming engaged (in Germany) to my SWEETHEART, John Paul

4 things I did yesterday...
1) Ate a Kobe filet mignon with morel mushrooms and drank a really, really tasty and pricey red wine
2) Attended a 6 hour conference on podcasting
3) Wore my brand new ORANGE cowboy boots
4) Got pooped on by a bird

4 shows I like...
I really don't watch tv, but if I had to make up something:
1) Lately I've been getting into Bobby Flay
2) Project Runway
3) Travel Channel shows
4) uh.....

4 of my biggest joys currently...
1) Digital photography techniques
2) Watching Celia learn
3) Friendships with folks of all ages
4) My incredible growing family!

4 things you might not know about me...
1) I hate my hair. I want it long when it's short and short when it's long.
2) I once volunteered (by myself) at the City Mission for Thanksgiving. It was a humbling, unforgetable experience.
3) I love to stare at my family while they sleep, including my husband, however sometimes he snores and ruins the moment!
4) I am learning about pod/vodcasting so that I can help other teachers move into the 21st century with technology integration.

So, there you have it, Rhonda. Love ya.
I don't know who to tag...so if you read this and have a blog, Tag, You're it!

1 comment:

rmsumancrew57 said...

I love your hair both ways. You can pull it off long or short. Sorry about the tag...It was interesting though and you are like my only friend that has a blog. We need to get some of the girls to start blogging. Take care!!