May 5, 2009

Little Surprises



I got this really cool application for my phone, Camera Bag, and when I find myself without my Canon, it tends to do the trick. I happened upon this little circle of grass clippings on a walk through our neighborhood. It really made my heart smile. Really it makes me all sentimental and mushy about childhood. I remember fondly the times of running around the house making mud pies, "witches" brew, and crushing berries for the color. Even though I think those are fairly typical childhood activities, I think that it was the beginning of my need to make and create. I so hope that my children have intense and positive childhood memories that make them smile when they have children of their own.

Johnny and I drove to our Riverfront Park because we had heard that the tulips were at their peak. Wouldn't you know that I didn't have my camera with me? So, my little phone came in handy. What a nifty age we are in! Technology saves the day!

Have a great Tuesday, Cino de Mayo, wherever you are!

No comments: