May 21, 2009

sam and celia



These two children are the light of my life. I am so thankful for every moment, both trying and peaceful. Motherhood is such a forgiving and fulfilling role that I am so very thankful to have. I hope, in the end, that I instill glory, appreciation, honesty, respect, and most of all love within my children. I hope they notice the smallest of life's pebbles as well as the redwoods. I hope they strive for success and are satisfied in their being. I am so thankful for new mornings and chances to look into my children's eyes and tell them both how very much I love them.

1 comment:

rmsumancrew57 said...

Such an inspiring thing to read...especially when you have had one of those trying days or times. Sam looks like your twin. Celia is a baby doll. Still would love to get she and Will together to play. Much love, rs