May 4, 2009

My Aura Color...


Blue
"Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.
The purpose of your life: showing love to other people
Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor"

So, does my aura color fit me? I do tend to hermit, but who can blame me? I love my home. I love my husband. I love my children. And, I am totally satisfied in my surrounds. The food at home is better than any restaurant in our town, and the wine is better, too. I am constantly behind my camera lens where I become highly sentimental and somewhat dark. I create and love to give my creations away, well, just placing them in their proper homes, so to speak. And, my career choice is a teacher, middle school that is. Trust me, there's plenty of counseling at the middle school age. Psychic? I really do have psychic tendencies, however most of the time I'm not that in tune with them. There are moments, though, that I do forsee and "read" happening. Maybe I just make them happen. Who knows? If my "aura" is blue and that's what blue means, so be it. I like blue. Blue skies are wonderful. The very first baby clothes I bought were blue. My daughter's eyes are an unbeleviable blue. My sweetheart looks terrific in blue. And every now in then, I find myself Tangled Up in Blue.

By the way, Turbines thrill me to the bone. I love the concept, the sound, and how the landscaped is strewn with the alien like forms. It gives me the feeling of oversize skeletons that whisper the world's secrets across the miles.

1 comment:

JPW said...

I would like to have this one too.