Mar 5, 2009

Green Week: 4


As I was browsing through my archive of images, I came across this image of myself, which was taken in 1983. To me, it exemplifies all of those magnificient qualities of springtime as a youth: simple landscape, wind breakers, freedom, and happiness in the form of laughter. The original image of course has those elegant round corners and is a little faded. I freed it from the photo album last year when I met my birth mother and wanted to share with her the images of my life until then. Today when I saw the image, it made me think of Green Week, but I decided to photoshop it and didn't want to add it to the pool for that reason. Thus, it rests here. Here's to spring laughter, green grass, and spinning circles in the air. Love~


Here is my green image for today. It's funny how life swirls around and places us in the most perfect of situations. I can say that I have laughed so many times today that my abs have gotten a workout! After school, I wound up at the Board of Education, armed with camera(as I do every Thursday). As I walked down the empty hallways after closing time, I rounded a turn that met me face to face with a little table. This little table, lonely in the hall, upheld a little bowl of candy and wore such a delicacte & tattered scarf. How could I not capture this lucious green? Green is good! And, sneaking a tiny piece of candy is good, too! Love~

No comments: