Mar 12, 2009

Late Winter Sunset


Lately, I find myself constantly shooting the most incredible skies. March's full moon seemed full for 4 days; with the unseasonably warm weather I simply could not resist trying to capture it. I know that sunset photos are a dime a dozen, but I truly never tire of their beauty, which is so full of color. Wow. I know this image does not portray the epitome of a mesmerizing sunset, but it is my first try at an HDR image. I just quickly snapped a few shots from my car window just after I pulled into the drive. This is the southwest view from my front yard. I think I'm hooked, once again, on this new technique, and hopefully the images will improve. I don't know how my brain finds room for all this constant learning, but I'm sure glad it does!

1 comment:

rmsumancrew57 said...

Your pictures are too good. They make mine look so preschool. Hope all is well. Laura had her baby!!much love, rs