Mar 6, 2009

Green Week: 5



Good things come to those who wait...today my green came late. And, to my surprise I just waited patiently for it. Can you believe the temperature was nearly 77 degrees this afternoon? It is so fantastic how warm weather and sunshine make a Friday even more incredible! I was inspired to rid my yard of all the brown, maybe in honor of Green Week. I spent 2.5 hours raking and stuffing black plastic bags full of dead, brown organic matter. And, it felt good. I was spring cleaning outdoors. My lilies are thanking me; I just know it. Anyway, by the time I realized that I had no green shots for today's post, darkness had already begun showing her lovely face. After Rio Grande fajita chicken taco salad and 2 Coronas, these was a couple of my green notices. Happy Weekend! Cheers~

No comments: