Mar 19, 2009

HDR 2

So, here is HDR #2...For those of you that don't know, I have a thing for skies and the color green. Therefore, this green house is scrumptious to me. I shot this sky two weeks ago when I was leaving my evening class. It was one of those gorgeous pre-spring days and I was pretty bummed because I was not outside playing. When it was leaving time, I hurdled down the stairs and swished the door open, much like an elementary school child races time for recess. When I hit the pavement and looked up, my-oh-my, this is what I saw. I stood on top of the cars in the parking lot, which I'm sure didn't make anyone jump for joy, and shot a few images. After playing with the HDR technique, this is the final result. So, if you're interested, I'll keep playing. Happiness~

2 comments:

JPW said...

I like it, I love it, and I want some more of it.

Scowling Owl Studio said...

Yeah, this is really gorgeous. More extreme skies with quaint houses, etc please.